SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
The signs of a brain tumor depend on the brain tumor’s size, location and rate of growth.
General signs and symptoms caused by brain tumors may include:
– New onset or change in pattern of headaches
– Headaches that gradually become more frequent and more severe ( !!! aneurysm bleeding should be ruled out?)
– Unexplained nausea or vomiting
– Speech difficulties
– Confusion in everyday matters
– Personality or behavior changes
– Seizures, especially in someone who doesn’t have a history of seizures
– Hearing problems
– Vision problems, such as blurred vision, double vision or loss of peripheral vision
– Gradual loss of sensation or movement in an arm or a leg
– Difficulty with balance
When to see a doctor
if you have persistent signs and symptoms that concern you,should make an appointment with your doctor or specialist.